LAUNDRY DETERGENT FUNDRAISER – LIMITED TIME!
Purpose of this fundraiser:
- to raise $4,000 for the production of this year’s musical “The Wedding Singer”
What we’re selling:
- detergents, fabric softeners, and dish soap in liquid form in a clear 5-gallon bucket with a pump; click the link at the bottom of the page to see the varieties that are available
- high efficiency detergent PODS (200 loads) and dishwasher PODS (250 loads)
How much is it:
- $45 per 5-gallon bucket of detergent, softener, or dish soap (cheaper than Wal-Mart for same amount – see link below for comparison)
- $45 per detergent POD or dishwasher POD package
How to order:
- Form that was mailed to parents of music students (accessible using “Detergent Mailing 2017” link below); cash or checks payable to Ada Music Boosters (collected when you place your order); place order forms and money into an envelope and deposit into the marked drop box located in the high school office (order forms available in the office)
- Online at http://goodcleanfundraising.com (select order option and order code ADAM-237) – a $1 service fee is charged
- Contact a Booster member
When are we selling:
- NOW through March 22, 2017 (orders and money DUE March 22, 2017)
- Flyers and order forms were mailed to families of music students recently
When is delivery:
- Approximate delivery is early April
For more details, see Detergent Mailing 2017.
Thank you for your support of the Ada music programs!!!
Questions? Call Amy at (419) 634-5049